Also see letters P, M, K, C, J and R.
- Sabbath – noun An unknown quantity in San Francisco social life.
- Sacerdotalist – noun One who holds the belief that a clergyman is a priest.
- Sacred – noun Dedicated to some religious purpose; having a divine character; as the Dalai Lama of Tibet; the Moogum of M’bwango; the Cow in India; the hair of the dog that bit Noah, etc.
- Saint – noun A dead sinner, revised and edited.
- Sanity – noun The state of mind that immediately precedes and follows murder. Continue…