- We do not collect or use your personal data on this site
- We use service workers to cache some core portions of this website, speed up page load times and make parts of this site available to you offline.
- We use Google Analytics to better understand our readership/visitors without ever personally identifying them
- We may embed works posted to social media platforms (e.g. Youtube, Vimeo) or service offerings (e.g. Apple Music) in which case they will serve their scripts and your use of these embeds etc., regardless of your direct interaction with them, will be governed by the policies of their respective platforms of origin
- We use technology as an enabler and try to strike a balance by minimising tracking as this website is fundamentally against privacy-invading features: we try to use session storage over cookies where possible, and prevent tracking except on direct interaction as far as possible, and we use third-party services only when necessary
- If you subscribe to our newsletter, your e-mail will be stored safely and privately with Mailchimp who will themselves never use your e-mail address in any way except to send you our newsletter
At the end of the day, a lot of the features we use are either to improve your experience on this site or to improve the functionality of this website itself. None of it is directly harmful to you as a user or to your system.
Enjoy this website and have a lovely day.